Well, I didn't think I would ever be a blogger! I honestly don't know what I have to say that would be interesting enough for anyone to read, but honestly that's not why I decided to do this. I started this blog as a way to hold myself accountable to work on the things that I need to work on so that I can become the woman I am striving to be.
So... what is it I want to become? This weekend, I was priveledged to attend Time Out For Women. The theme for this year is Choose To Become. They asked us to choose one thing that we would like to become and then go for it. Well, I have a really, really, really, really long list of things that I need to work on. I was racking my brain as to which one I should tackle first, and then it hit me. I know exactly what I should do. In my patriarcal blessing it says that my mission in life is to learn and live the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that I should study the scriptures and be able to recite them from memory. So... I am going to choose to become a scriptorian. I figure if I can do this one thing, all of the other things on my really, really, really long list will just start to fall into place. This blog will be my way to document my sucesses, and my struggles, and some of the things I'm learning. I feel like this is really what Heavenly Father wants me to do, and I am excited to take His challenge! Let's Go!
I'm glad that you have joined the blogging world. It's the best way to keep up with friends.
ReplyDeleteI think that becoming a scriptorian is a very worthy goal. I love your perspective on gospel topics.